Friday, September 19, 2014
You have no idea!!!!!
Bikram says this all the time. Regardless of his god like self image he really is quite amusing. He really pours his heart into teaching his students. He is spending 8 hours a day listening to us deliver the dialog and actively critiquing all of us. I am going to study hard this weekend and lay my soul up there on the stage next week....earlier rather than later. Yikes. And the he teaches the afternoon class. His class is hilarious and ridiculously long. Minimum two hours. I am getting use to it. He does a lot of teaching demonstrations in the middle of class so there are more breaks......however it is hot as hell. Still haven't figured out coping with the humidity and....TMI coming.....I have not had a poop yet! Imagine this......9 ridiculously hard yoga classes....more fluids than you've ever had in your life.....and no poop! OMG!!!!!! We are off the the super market tomorrow after class. ...guess what is on my list????? The people here are wonderful. So loving and caring. The energy in classes is hard to explain. I thought I was going to melt during a class and an angel next to me starting sneaking me ice. We are packed in the yoga room like sardines....but...sometimes being so close is good. Your neighbor might touch your hand....which sends u a spark of energy to get through the pose. Had dinner on the beach tonight with a couple of girls. We decided to ditch the buffet which is fairly overwhelming. Think 333 starving stressed out yogis trying to get the nutrition the need. Its not so zen. More Lord of the flies. Anyhow....had a fresh cut coconut on the beach. It was nice....like beyond. So yes.....this is crazy hard....but it is in paradise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are amazing!!! Sounds so intense. I could feel the spark of energy you described from having your neighbor's hand touch you--must be an incredible energy field. You are going to do great when you get up in front!!!! It may not seem like it now, but your body will adjust to the humidity...at least that was my experience...hope it will be the same for you. :) Maria
ReplyDeleteFinally getting caught up on your blog. Am so glad you're writing. Good for your soul and so fun to hear the stories. I am incredibly proud of you! Sure hope you poop soon. Love and miss you!!
ReplyDeleteThe title there could have been "No poop in Paradise." I could also imagine the energy in that room and between everyone. Zzzing!! Love the long complete update.
ReplyDelete