Sunday, September 14, 2014

333 Students!

There are 333 students.  What an amazing number.  38 countries.   (How cool is that?). Today was orientation.  We were given the rules.  No drugs!  No drinking!  No smoking!  No relationships!  No eating green!  Be on time!  Do not leave the studio during practice.  Vomit buckets are provided at the corners of the room.  You must attend all classes and lectures.  If you are late or miss one you will be punished.  Extra class on your one free day.  The room was filled with amazing energy.  So many cool people.  I've been adopted by the 6 Irish folk.  "You're one of us now" said with a thick Irish accent.  I practice dialog today in the pool while it rained under the giant stone mask with Rachel and Julie.  They both know it very well.  I do not.  Julie offered to help me anytime.  I will take her up on it because in two weeks I will have to teach half moon in front of all 333 while being critiqued by Bikram.    Anyhow...I can not tell you how fortunate I feel being here.  What a gift.  No matter what this will change my life for the better.  All I have to do is trust the process.

1 comment:

  1. A.ma.zing!!! No surprise you've been enthusiastically adopted by a clan. Intense program- you can't even eat green, let alone wear it!! So exciting for you (about the rest of it).

    ReplyDelete