Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Double Days!
I completed my first double day yesterday. I must say it nearly killed me. I had a full on panic attack. It seems hardly fair that the evening classes are run by Bikram and he has no sense of time. The one that killed us all on the first night was 2 1/2 hours long. Last nights class was only two hours but he chose to play a 9 minute song after and no one can leave the matt. It was torture. Then.....we had a four hour lecture after going till about 12:30. It was part lecture on the need to eat meat (which our buffet doesn't have enough of) and the other part was people doing there Half Moon presentation in front of him and the 333. I actually had a bit of a cry in the loo prior to the presentations starting. i am fairly overwhelmed at the thought of being up there with the mike. During a break I had a chat with Bikram. I was able to share my story about how doctors told me I'd never be able to get pregnant and 6 months after starting Bikram's yoga I got pregagnant. He said "you have NO IDEA how many times I have heard this". Anyhow I always credit Dante and Stone to my Eagle Pose. Class this morning was OK. I managed to do every pose and I didn't sit down at all. Yeah! Dreading Bikrams class tonight. But I am going to make some adjustments to my location in the room and hope for the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hard core!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the details. Wish we could all cheer you on in person. You are so strong and can do this. You are doing it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is your half moon presentation ? Sorry to be so unenlightened. Just eat lots of green stuff and you will do fine. Sweet dreams. Xxx
ReplyDeleteBeyond PROUD OF YOU! You have immense strength from which to draw on. Don't overthink it. Trust yourself. You got this! We LOVE YOU and are willing you on every minute!
ReplyDeleteYou are totally amazing! And you will be GREAT when your time at the mike comes. Sorry to hear Bikram is not more time sensitive...let's hope that changes! I hope switching your placement in the room helped. I love you!
ReplyDelete