Wednesday, September 10, 2014
The Day before Teacher Training!
This morning I practiced for the last time at the Sweatbox in Capital Hill. I was presented with a card from all the teachers and it touched my heart deeply. I have a few things yet to accomplish before I go, but I know I leave with a lot of people supporting me. I feel loved and appreciated. My heart hangs heavy with the anticipation of missing my boys, but I am certain what I am doing is going to lead to an even more kick ass mom figure! I am going to attempt to write about my experience each day, but no promises. I have no idea what kind of time I will have. I hear not much. So here is to my courage. Here is to the love of my friends. Here is to my future as a Bikram's Yoga instructor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's to you! And all that other stuff too.
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you. Love you so much!
ReplyDelete