I received a letter today, couldn't have come at a better time. They delivered it military style. They called our names and we went up and got our letters in front of all 333 with whoops and hollers. Week 5 is breakdown week according to Rajashree so many of us are really emotional. Anyhow....thank you dear sweet Jenna! Your snail mail was much appreciated and envied by many! Must go. Bikram is back have to get to practice. Its probably going to be a three hour torture chamber for sure! Bringing loads of water just in case!
I am just now getting all caught up on your posts and I am so sorry I fell behind. I miss you so much and just ache for the pain, both physical and emotional, you are going through. But I am so freakin' proud of you, now more than ever, and will send all sorts of good thoughts and love your way.
ReplyDelete